Custom Event Creations

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Baby P

My sister and I are 14 years apart.  But it's funny now that she is an adult our age difference doesn't seem to matter all that much.  Our mom died when my sister was only 8 years old so we've had a different relationship than typical sisters.  

Unfortunately, for me she's done a lot in the three and a half years since we moved 9 hours away from her.  She got married, bought her first house & is now expecting her first child.  I miss living close to her especially now that she will become a mom.  

I leave tomorrow morning to be there when she becomes a mother.  She's scheduled to be induced Thursday.  I can't wait to meet my nephew & be there to support my baby sister as she enters the most rewarding phase of her life.


 I took some pictures of my sister & her husband when I was there for the holiday's.  These are some of my favorite shots along with favorite quotes I used for a slide show I made for her baby shower back in November. 

I'll share pictures & details of the shower in a post soon!

 





 No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you
After all YOU are the only one who knows 
what my heart sounds like from the inside.






Making the decision to have a baby is momentous. 
It is to decide forever to have your heart go 
walking around the outside of your body.





Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment