Custom Event Creations

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  Although as I sit here writing this post the day is almost over.  And it sure was a busy day for our family.  We had exactly 15 minutes that all 5 of us were together today. For those of you with little kids...enjoy it now because soon the afternoons and evenings will be filled with activities.

We like to give our kids a small gift each Valentine's Day.  When they were little it was a small toy.  Then as they got older we'd give them books or candy.  This year I found these cute hearts filled with their favorite candy at Target. 




After looking at the greeting cards available or lack of good ones...I decided to make my own.  But I wanted to do something creative.  One year I gave my husband a list of 100 things I loved about him.  So in keeping with that theme I decided to write a list of things we love about each of our children.  I wanted them to be able to keep their lists so they would always know how we felt about them.  Since each of my kids LOVE to read I made them bookmarks as their "cards" this year.


I just printed them out & laminated them.  Simple.


 And now they can remember all the things we love about them not just today but everyday.



Hope you enjoyed your day with those you love!



 I sure did!  xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment