Custom Event Creations

Sunday, October 14, 2012

New birthday tradition

Emma celebrated her 8th birthday this summer. Wow!!  Time sure does go fast!  

We make signs for each other and hang them all over the house to wish the birthday girl, boy, mom or dad a happy birthday.  It's always fun to wake up & find signs in different places. This has become a great tradition in our family that we all look forward.

I wanted to share another idea I found to celebrate your child's birthday. 
 Found this one on...where else...pinterest!

Just roll up a dollar, stick inside the balloon, inflate and hang.  One balloon & dollar for each year.  

 I believe the picture I saw had the balloons hanging in a row from a door frame.  I decided to bunch them together & hang them over our kitchen island. 

  


Eight balloons for Emma this year!


I like this idea...maybe it will become a new family tradition around here!  Do you have any special traditions for your children's birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment