Custom Event Creations

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Kids Bathroom

I know...I know it's been a while since my last post.  We've had a busy but fun summer so far with no signs of slowing down.  We'll be away for a week starting tomorrow, then our friends come for a visit, then off to the beach again!  Can't wait!

Anyway...Thrifty Decor Chick is doing a series called "Show Us Your House".  I've missed a couple of them but didn't want to again.  Since she was the very first blog I found... she was my inspiration for starting my own little 'ole blog!  This month is bathrooms...since our master bathroom has yet to be touched since we moved in  (does the paint sample on the wall for the past 2 years count???)  I thought I'd show you the kids bathroom.

 



 It's a decent size with a double sink which is great with 3 kids.


 

I plan to add a frame to the large builders mirror...and update the ugly vanity lighting (don't mind the bulbs that burned out the other day month ok maybe last year).


 



I got the shower curtain from Pottery Barn a couple years ago...love the bright gender neutral colors!





I bought those vinyl rub on quotes in white but they didn't show up great on the walls.  So I just traced them lightly with a pencil, peeled the letters off & painted them with a small brush in green. 




So cute....so far my 14 year old hasn't complained or requested that this come down. 




I painted a wood frame the same color as the walls for this fun print. 



 Thanks for stopping by & looking at my blog!  Have a great weekend!!





 Show Us Your House
http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2012/07/show-us-your-bathrooms.html



1 comment:

  1. I love the way this came out... whenever you're ready you can tackle my TEAL 1940s (?) bathroom! ANYTIME!

    ReplyDelete